- Spinning Reels
- DAM Quick SALTOZ 580 FD- High Quality Saltwater Resistant Big Pit/ High Capacity Spinning Reels Size 8000
Current Top Sellers
DAM Quick SALTOZ 580 FD- High Quality Saltwater Resistant Big Pit/ High Capacity Spinning Reels Size 8000
SPINNING REEL Big Pit/ High Capacity SIZE #8000 4+1 ball bearings (BB) Capacity: 315m of 0.45 mm Aluminium Spool Micro adjustable front drag Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
QUICK ® SALTOZ FD
Solid, high quality saltwater resistant reel.
Often a reel is already called” saltwater resistant” when the ball bearings are sealed.
However, to call a reel a real saltwater reel it should be designed to keep the aggressive saltwater out of every part and not only the ball bearings. The Saltoz has not only sealed ball bearings but also a sealed body and a sealed drag. Of course, we still advise to wash the reel with freshwater after using it because sea salt is so aggressive and in the long run, it will ruin just about anything. But if this is done, the Saltoz reel is going to last for many, many years!
Being a high capacity reel with quality components and fittings backed by a strong stainless steel main shaft, means also that you can rely on your SALTOZ reel when fighting big mulloway, snapper, kingfish, GTs or even tuna.
None will prove a challenge for this reel!
- 4 stainless steel, double sealed ball bearings
- 1 instant anti-reverse needle bearing
- Sealed graphite body
- Computer balanced Anti-Vibro-System rotor
- Double anodized aluminium spool
- S-Curve Oscillation Sysem ( Pat. DE4035846)
- Sealed micro-adjustable front drag
- Anti-Twist Line roller
- 6.5 mm stainless steel main shaft
- S-Stroke System
- Line Capacity: 315m of 0.45mm
- Gear Ratio: 4.6:1