- Spinning Reels
- DAM Quick VICTOR 990 FD- Ultra High End Big Pit/ High Capacity - 20 Kg Drag force-Spinning Reels- Size 9000
Current Top Sellers
DAM Quick VICTOR 990 FD- Ultra High End Big Pit/ High Capacity - 20 Kg Drag force-Spinning Reels- Size 9000
SPINNING REEL Big Pit/ High Capacity SIZE #9000 8+1 ball bearings (BB) Capacity: 300m of 0.50 mm Aluminium Spool Micro adjustable front drag Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
Quick Victor is DAM’s top of the range, high end big pit/ high capacity saltwater spinning reels.
Strong, stronger, strongest!
That’s what the DAM engineers were told from the beginning to the end, when developing the Victor reels. It should never fail, under no condition. The goal was to make a reel that could withstand abuse by water, weather, big, angry fish and even anglers. With VICTOR (short for victory) we believe we have managed to combine all the advantages that modern reels can offer with pure strength and reliability. That means that the reel feels good, runs smooth, has an outstanding drag and line lay and, of course, it looks fantastic!
And they are by far not as heavy as you may expect from an aluminium body reel, because of the carbon rotor and the open structure. This is the big fish reel many tuna, GT and kingfish anglers have been waiting for… It’s been field-tested extensively and many big GTs, KGs and Tunas had tried to ruin the Victors.
...They never stood a chance!
- 8 double sealed, Japanese ball bearings
- 1 instant anti- reverse needle bearing
- Sealed, aluminium body
- Anti-Vibro system rotor
- Aluminium spool
- S-Curve oscillation system ( Pat. DE4035846)
- Open carbon rotor
- Micro-adjustable front drag
- Multi-disc carbon drag washers
- Sealed drag system
- Oversized, brass/ titanium nitride-plated, Anti-Twist line roller
- 6.5 mm thick, stainless steel main shaft
- Brass pinion gear
- Black chrome plated, stainless steel, hollow bail
- Stainless steel body screws
- 20 Kg drag force !
- Line capacity: 300m of 0.50mm
- Gear ratio: 4.6:1