Current Top Sellers
CARSON NAGASARO RDX5 size 2500 Rear Drag Spinning Reels
REAR DRAG SPINNING REEL SMALL SIZE #2500 7+1 ball bearings (BB) Capacity: 230m of 0.25 mm Aluminium Spool, Spare graphite spool Micro adjustable, multi-disc rear drag Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
CARSON NAGASARO RD X5.
Very attractive reel range with progressive micro-metric rear drag. The body is coated with Rubber Painting anti-scratch finish and features a hollow bail and an aluminium handle with Soft Touch grip.
The rotor is equipped with a special brush system to prevent the loose line from getting tangled under the spool.
Available in two versions:
1) with 7 ball bearings + ONE-WAY unlimited anti-reverse and ALUMINIUM spool
2) with 4 ball bearings + and graphite spool
Suitable for targeting callop, trout, snook, salmon, bream, blackfish, mullet or whiting as well as saratoga.
- 7 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Main axle made of stainless steel
- Anti-Twist line roller with ball bearing
- SOOS- Slow Oscillation System
- AVS- anti vibration system
- Multi-disc , micro-adjustable rear drag
- Aluminium spool
- Duraluminium handle
- Spare graphite spool
- Optional left or right manual operation
- Capacity: 230m of 0.25mm
- Weight: 310g
Customers also viewed
Australian Online Fishing Tackle Shop
Adore Tackle sells exclusively in Australia premium European fishing brands, such as: SPORTEX Germany, D.A.M Germany, COLMIC Italy, BALZER Germany, SUNSET France, SAKURA France and more.
We offer a wide variety of fishing rods (surf rods, boat rods, spinning rods or travel rods) and fishing reels (spinning reels, big game and surf reels, overhead reels, etc) soft and hard fishing lures, mono or braided fishing lines and accessories.
All our fishing tackle products are 100% genuine and backed by 2,3 or 10 year manufacturer warranty.
On top of that, we offer FREE Shipping on all orders Australia wide with no minimum order amount.